Passengers: 18 persons
accommodation on board, crew, yacht insurance, fuel for up to 25 hours of navigation per week, generator work up to 6 hours/day, port fees of the ports of second category (Jelsa, Milna, Pucisce and similar). tourist taxes, complete bed linen and towels.
food, drinks and beverages, additional meals, port fees of the ports of first category like Hvar, Bol, Komiza, Vis, Korcula, Dubrovnik, entrance tickets to the National Parks, marina fees, more than 25 hours of cruising per week (each aditional hour is extra charged), more than 6 hours of generator for air conditioning (each extra hour is charged 45 €), one way charter fee (route to Dubrovnik 975 €), embark and disembark out of the base port, hostess on request, sport activities like ski, banana boat, etc. 45 €/ hour, tips for crew.
– Half board (HB): breakfast and lunch 275 €/person/week
– Full board (FB): 485 € / person per week : includes 4 times fish menu and 3 times meat menu
– food options do not include drinks
DRINKS AND BEVERAGES OPTIONS:
– drinks and beverages need to be taken at the boat bar and paid according the consumption on the last day of the cruise
– all inclusive drinks/beverages: 160 € per person per week (includes Croatian wines, beers, juices, mineral water, coffee, tea, milk)
– if the drinks/beverages are brought by guests, it must be paid 950 € corkage fee
– Port fees of first category
The gulets particulars and pictures displayed above are displayed in good faith and even believed to be correct but are not guaranteed. All information are subject to change without any further notice and without warranty. Exact pricing and gulets particulars and pictures will be confirmed by Antropoti Charter booking department upon your request.
Copyright notice: this text is copyrighted by us and it is allowed to copy it only if you clearly indicate our autorship somewhere on the same page together with a link back to our site.